Welcome to New Life Digital
Hey NLCC Family we are launching our digital church online! This includes everyone! Join us each week as we stream our services live! You can watch from your mobile device or our website! Also check out our app as well! Visit your App Store and search “The Church That Pours”
We will continue to stream services live online Sundays at 10 am CST.
Prayer at New Life
712-775-7035 and the access code is 563940#.
Women Wednesday at 6 am
You can also send us your prayer request via text message text PRAYNLCC to 94000, we want to pray for you.
If you would like to become a member of New Life, we would love to have you, please text CONNECTNLCC to 94000
What We Are Doing As A Church Staff
- Praying. Every day we are meeting to pray for the intervention of God on this matter. We believe that God is sovereign meaning that He is not surprised by this pandemic and has a plan in mind for recovery from it. We are praying for His wisdom, guidance, and healing.
- Staying Informed. We are staying up-to-date on how COVID-19 is affecting our city, state, country, and world. Through credible sources, like the CDC, we are able to stay informed on how best to prevent the spread of this virus and using best practices at New Life.
- Providing Resources. We believe that the local church is a beacon of light in the world. It is our responsibility to get in the trenches to help in this time of trouble. We will continue to provide a weekly experience for you and your family to engage in a New Life Community Church service. We are also looking for ways to help out in our local community to help those in need.
Building Entry Use doors on the East-side of the building. These are doors located to the side of the multipurpose building.
Face Mask We cannot make members wear masks, however we ask that if your attending worship that you wear a mask. We do have some on hand in case we should need them.
Hand Sanitization We have several stations and gloves available as you enter the building. Please use these areas as we are practicing safe and healthy hygiene.
Social Distancing Our Ushers will seat you according to the social distancing standards. We also ask that you would allow 6-feet in front or behind the other person.
Tribe Youth & Student Worship We will not have Tribe Student & Youth Services until further notice.
Exiting The Building We ask that you follow the directions of the designee who will dismiss with assistance from the ushers at the end of service. Please DO NOT congregate or socialize inside of the building. We ask that you would continue out of the building and to the parking area should you need to have a discussion.
Communion We will have containers available if it is a Communion Sunday. You can pick up and drop off your communion cup and debris.
Giving containers will also be available for you to drop your offerings in as you exit the sanctuary.
Here’s What You Can Do to Help
- Pray. Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, give sacrificially. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Practice personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently, stay home if you are sick, and cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue.
“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.”
Psalms 91:1-3 NLT